Happy Fall! It’s been quite a year and we all deserve to celebrate!
With this in mind, I’m thrilled to announce more updates to our candidate experience. Now in our 5th year, we continue working hard to provide effective and responsive candidate experiences that support your career development.
We stay focused on these primary goals everyday:
- Provide an expanding assortment of job opportunities for candidates with fashion, beauty, jewelry, and home decor experience.
- Respond to every application and keep every candidate well-informed as their candidacy evolves.
- Deliver a seamless digital and face-t0-face candidate experience.
- Provide increased support and guidance for candidates who need it.
With these goals in mind, we have launched our new website this month and are introducing many innovations & improvements:
- Now representing roles in 37 US & Canadian markets, 22 job specialties, and 18 industry segments.
- New candidate accounts from which you can keep your profile and resume updated, share your seeking details with our recruiters, and save settings for rapid applications.
- Soon-to-be-expanded jobs selection with 100’s of jobs openings each month.
- New “World-of” blog featuring advice, commentary, and guidance from our team — plus industry contributions from professionals like you.
- Expanded candidate referral program. Share your personal referral link with friends to have their candidacy automatically attributed to you. Receive automatic updates when they are hired/placed.
- Improved applications responses — we’ve made it easier than ever for employers to share their feedback.
- Seamless rapid references process — we now make it easier for your references to provide their feedback to us to keep you updated at each step.
- Now Chat with our team right from our homepage.
We look forward to supporting our candidates even better than before in the months and years ahead.
Wishing you health and prosperity,
William & the Brobston Group team